Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Time to Celebrate!

Many moons ago, I won't say how many, a boy was born. He was destined for greatness. People rejoiced in all the lands. Monuments were erected in his honor. Future children would be named after him. Books would be written about him. People stop and listen when he speaks. Who is this man and what's so special about today?


It's our very own Dr. James Gibb and its his birthday!! So wish him a Happy Birthday and stroke his ego as I have and all will be right with the world!

Happy Birthday Jim!

4 comments:

Scott said...

Since I stroked him (gently) yesterday, I'll just add a quick Happy Birthday Jim. Yes Peter, Jim is god-like. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Dancing Willow said...

I remember when this picture was taken! I like the add-ons as the slice of "tofu" cake is SO much more tasty than the road-kill that was originally on the end of that stick! And Scott wouldn't allow Jim to see my PT Crew Christmas Dancing Elfs last year?!?!! Oh... I think not! I shall find and resurface that one because Jim also sings and dances!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!

April M. Beisaw said...

Fabulous work Peter!

Does Jim sing and dance?
I've heard him hum but never seen him sing or dance.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Jim!

Anonymous said...

Gibb Archaeology Consulting has really developed some fantastic graphics capabilities!

Congrats, Jim!