Friday, April 11, 2008

A Day of Preparations

I spent the day on the road, driving from Binghamton, NY, to Annapolis, MD (with a quick side trip to NJ). Tomorrow is the ASM Spring Symposium in Annapolis, at which I am giving a presentation on Port Tobacco. Jim spent the day setting up for the Symposium and everything seems ready to go. If you want to come see the show, details are here.

I will take some pictures of the event and post them with tomorrow's blog. It may be a late evening post, like today, for obvious reasons, but I'll get it up before retiring for the night.

It has been awhile since I have been in Maryland so there is lots to do after tomorrow. Most importantly, during this week Jim and I need to come up with a detailed plan for the ASM field session at Port Tobacco, to take place this June. As always, if you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to contact us through the Staff links in the left hand column of the blog.

That's all for tonight.

-April

No comments: